The BIG deal on every social media is posting something you're are thankful for every single day of November.
Because I barely have time to wash my hair every single day...I will see your daily thanks and raise you a "I am just gonna kill this in one foul swoop" blog post.
Yeah, that just happened.
1. I am so very grateful for my husband. He gives me headaches, and he gets plenty of eye rolls. That man, though, loves me to all ends of this earth. I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with him. Pass the Tylenol.
2. My beautiful children. I made them. So they are beautiful. They are everything, and without them...I'm nothing. They are going to go out into this world and amaze everyone. Even me. I will die with a smile on my face, and love in my heart. They are the ones who will put it there.
3. My family. From my very loud but loving mother, to my very cranky and Xbox addicted brothers. My family raised me. They are also the reason I can cut you in line, convince you to pay for my Chuck E Cheese tokens, and skip away without you even knowing what happened. Skills.
4. My Mother-In-Law. You made him. You trusted me with his heart. I will love you forever for that.
And now the fun stuff...
5. Caffeine. Nectar of the gods.
6. Microwave. For when cooking just really seems like too much work.
7. Fast food. For when even microwaving is a hassle.
8. The ten seconds, every few months, when all the laundry is clean and put away.
9. Mousse...to tame the fro.
10. Bobby pins. To keep the fro out of my face so I don't just chop it off and rock the bald Brittany Spears.
11. My wit. To dazzle the fools.
12. My lack of restraint. So I dazzle my foot right into my mouth.
13. Shoes. Not because I wear them. It just feels good to throw them.
14. My aim.
15. Jane Austen books.
17. Clothes that smell like my husband. A must have during hunting season.
18. My home. It is a love/hate relationship. I love to live under a roof. I hate that its such a messy roof.
19. Baby gates. For when I just want to microwave the fast food without children gnawing at my ankles.
20. Facebook. Because honestly...it is fun to watch and stalk the drama from afar.
21. The weight I've lost. I'll never see you again. Its over. I don't need you anymore. I think you should see other people. I'm better off without you. You get it.
22. That one time I threw the diaper at the trash can...and it went INTO the trash can. Skills.
23. How many more days are in November....geez.
24. Connections. For example: our a.c. went out. So my aunt new a guy who was brothers with her friends cousin's nephew...and he came and fixed it.
25. My uncanny ability to watch a movie. Remember the actors, the plot, and the general time frame it came out.
28. Generic brands that don't want your firstborn as payment.
29. My health. Because I WILL spoil my great grandchildren.
30. The person reading this blog post.
One Exhausted Momma :)